The professor is missing!
Follow the trail of your dear friend, Professor Kutil, who has gone missing while exploring the Lost Ruins of Arnak! The Missing Expedition’s challenging six-chapter story campaign can be enjoyed as either a solo or co-op experience for two players. It includes new story scenario content, helpful carrier pigeons for passing resources between co-op players, and an all new meta game system that lets you unlock story elements and useful perks based-on the choices you make on encounter cards in each scenario.
Of course, that’s not all you’ll find in this expansion.
New Leaders and More
The Missing Expedition includes two new leaders, as well! The Journalist has a passion for documenting the unexplored and a keen eye for capturing details that might otherwise elude others. The Mechanic is a versatile tinkerer whose skill to repair even the most broken things makes life easier on any expedition. Both have unique styles of play that open up new possibilities, and can be mixed and matched with any of the previous expedition leaders characters for play in solo, co-op, or regular multiplayer games.
- 2 Leaders (Mechanic & Journalist; incl. player boards, starting decks, and other small components)
- 2 Research tracks
- Campaign mode (solo or 2-player coop variant)
- Encounter cards (can be used both in the campaign and in the regular playthrough)
- Item & artifact cards (can be used both in the campaign and in the regular playthrough)
- Sites, guardians, assistants